Strategic Marketing Manager – Customer Programs
Are you passionate about crafting customer-centric integrated marketing strategies that drive revenue? Do you enjoy optimizing experiences to continually thrill customers while increasing revenue? Gogo Business Aviation is looking for a Marketing Manager to create and execute demand generation and nurture programs aimed at existing customers.
Our ideal candidate is strategic with experience building persona-driven campaigns aligned to the customer journey and executing them through marketing automation. You enjoy A/B testing as you’re constantly looking to do more of what works and less of what doesn’t. You work with colleagues to define the media mix, content and social media plays that comprise an integrated marketing strategy that impacts customer revenue. This position is ideal for a creative thinker who is also analytical, results-driven, collaborative and determined to deliver impactful customer-focused programs that drive results.
COME ON BOARD THE MARKETING TEAM!
How does the Marketing Manager make a difference?
- Develops and implements integrated customer marketing programs that educate and result in upsells, renewals and retention
- Leads development of programs for key audience segments within the customer base (e.g. charter, corporate flight department, owner/operator)
- Drives usage and adoption of our products through engaging customer programs
- Works with marketing centers of excellence to execute a variety of tactics tailored by customer segment and stage – content creation, content curation, event management, publicity, social media, engagement campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis, and much more
- Builds strategic relationships with customer operations, sales, product marketing and product management to ensure we have low customer churn and increasing revenue
- Plays a key role in the two largest new product launches for Gogo over the next few years, Gogo 5G and Gogo Ku, products that will fundamentally shape the future of Gogo
- Identifies trends and insights (through data aggregation, customer conversations, marketing analytics) to continually optimize performance and identify new opportunities
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Liaises with product management, product marketing and creative teams to plan new sales enablement tools and other key communications, and manages marketing calendar to ensure cohesive communications
- Streamlines and aligns cross-functional stakeholders to build consensus, eliminate bottlenecks, and identify critical dependencies – in order to increase team-efficiency, and improve speed-to-market
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing/communications (or equivalent work experience)
- 4-6 years of strong B2B marketing experience in the aviation or technology industry (preferred)
- Demonstrated knowledge of best practices, including audience segmentation, demand generation, lead nurture, customer marketing, and digital marketing
Required Skills, Experience and Talents
- Demonstrable experience crafting and executing integrated marketing programs that drive results
- Experience designing persona-specific customer buying journeys for every stage of the sales and marketing funnel
- Strong familiarity with marketing automation and CRM systems (preferably Marketo and Salesforce)
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and measurement
- Strong customer relationship and people skills
- Excellent computer, written and verbal skills
- Creative outside-of-the-box thinker
- Must be extremely detail oriented
Gogo is the inflight internet company. Our worldwide inflight Wi-Fi services have made internet and video entertainment a regular part of flying. We are a diverse and mission-minded group of professionals all working together in extraordinary harmony. And that’s just the beginning. We connect the aviation industry and air travelers with innovative technology and applications, and we do it all in a high-energy environment that welcomes the next challenge. Be prepared to join a performance-obsessed team that is passionate about bringing the internet to every device, every flight, everywhere.