In addition to systems analysis to support quality engineering you will get to work alongside the developers and bring best in class automation to the company. You will also work alongside our platform tooling team who will be building our cloud platform and support them with our deployment
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Perform systems analysis and collaborate with engineers across teams to build best in class testing approach and automation frameworks to support continuous integration and help improve testing and the quality of our code.
• Continuously help raise the bar – finding new paths and technologies
• Help design and implement load and performance testing
• Verify that database data match an expected set of values
• Support Root Cause Analyses
• Training and mentoring of other team members as we adopt more automation.
• Build test automation framework to develop, maintain and continuously evolve efficient test automation approach for full coverage.
• Collaborate with development engineers to improve testing and the quality of our code.
• Continuously help raise the bar – help us find new paths and technologies to be best in class.
• Coordinate testing efforts with extended teams within the enterprise.
• Help with the training and mentoring of other team members as needed.
Qualifications & Skills:
• Master’s and 6 years of experience or Bachelor’s degree and 4 years of experience or relevant work experience.
• You can execute basic Bash and Ruby scripts, and work Git from the command line.
• Working experience with RESTful services and ideally WebSockets.
• Understanding and experience of BDD/TDD strengths and weaknesses is a plus.
• Understanding of modern web application architecture utilizing decoupled modules and independent subsystems.
• Good understanding of databases with some experience with SQL and NoSQL.
• Expertise with tools like Selenium web driver and Appium frameworks for all Webapps, Native & Hybrid apps.
• Expertise on Source management tools like Git and on build management tools like Gradle.
• Understanding of Object Oriented Design Principles and experience in testing JAVA based applications on multiple platforms.
• Use of test management and error management tools like Zephyr and JIRA.
• Strong knowledge on CI tools like Jenkins to align with Dev-Ops Deployment process.
• Experience with large-scale multi-tiered systems and service-oriented architecture.
• Experience with any third party cloud based testing tools a plus.
• Knowledge on scripting languages such as Python or Ruby a plus
• A solid understanding of relational databases and SQL.
• Extreme sense of responsibility, accountability and passion for technology, quality of work and desire to learn & take ownership.