Software Development Engineer in Test
We are looking for a Quality Engineer to support our development team to help us with testing of our efficient Data Portal along with other applications and custom in-flight portals. This SDET (Software Development Engineer in Test) role will support our DevOps team with continuous integration and deployment to help us deliver next generation products.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Be point of contact for all testing, planning, coordination, progress & delivery for Belgrade team.
- Build test automation framework to develop, maintain and continuously evolve efficient test automation approach for full coverage.
- Collaborate with development engineers to improve testing and the quality of our code.
- Continuously help raise the bar – help us find new paths and technologies to be best in class.
- Coordinate testing efforts with extended QA Leads and teams within the enterprise.
- Help with the training and mentoring of other team members as needed.
Qualifications & Skills:
- You can execute basic Bash and Ruby scripts, and work Git from the command line.
- Working experience with RESTful services.
- Strong knowledge on CI tools like Jenkins to align with Dev-Ops Deployment process
- At least 5 years of relevant experience and a BS degree in computer science of equivalent.
- Good communication and effective coordinating skills.
Gogo is the inflight internet company. Our worldwide inflight Wi-Fi services have made internet and video entertainment a regular part of flying. We are a diverse and mission-minded group of professionals all working together in extraordinary harmony. And that’s just the beginning.
We connect the aviation industry and air travelers with innovative technology and applications, and we do it all in a high-energy environment that welcomes the next challenge. Be prepared to join a performance-obsessed team that is passionate about bringing the internet to every device, every flight, everywhere.