The Staff Accountant is a key member of the Accounting team in monthly, quarterly and annual close activities. This position supports the Airborne group.
Job Description Details:
- Key member of monthly, quarterly and annual closing activities
- Prepare assigned journal entries and balance sheet account reconciliations monthly
- Perform analysis to ensure accuracy of results for assigned responsibilities
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of assets
- Maintain appropriate documentation to support financial transactions
- Liaison with other Senior Accountants to support various tasks and close responsibilities
- Assist in the development and maintenance of accounting procedures
- Support Quarterly and Yearly SEC reporting requirements
- Assist with internal and external audits by preparing audit schedules and ensuring appropriate documentation is provided and controls have been performed and documented
Qualifications / Skills / Educational Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting with 1 to 5 years of accounting experience
- CPA candidate preferred
- Experience with accounting for fixed assets preferred
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Access and Power Point
- ERP systems experience, Microsoft Navision a plus
- Must work well both independently and as part of a team in fast-paced environment and against established deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Gogo is the inflight internet company. Our worldwide inflight Wi-Fi services have made internet and video entertainment a regular part of flying. We are a diverse and mission-minded group of professionals all working together in extraordinary harmony. And that’s just the beginning.
We connect the aviation industry and air travelers with innovative technology and applications, and we do it all in a high-energy environment that welcomes the next challenge. Be prepared to join a performance-obsessed team that is passionate about bringing the internet to every device, every flight, everywhere.