Senior Financial Analyst
The Senior Financial Analyst will be a key contributor to the development and growth of the FP&A function at Gogo. The Senior Financial Analyst will play a lead role in enhancing current FP&A processes and will help build the organization’s financial support structure.
How will you make a difference?
- Provide FP&A support for the team, including preparing financial projections and forecasts, providing monthly reporting and variance analysis, performing financial modeling and analysis for various initiatives
- Develop a deep understanding of financial targets and key drivers of the business. Drive continuous improvements to forecasting and tracking process
- Work closely with leadership team to support strategy, develop business cases, and produce P&Ls
- Measure financial performance by developing operating and financial metrics; analyzing results and trends; providing budget variance feedback; driving financial accountability throughout assigned operating units
- 3-5 years of financial planning and analysis experience, bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related area required
- In depth knowledge and understanding of financial and business planning, budgeting and forecasting processes
Required Skills, Talents & Experience
- Knowledge of accounting and the associated rules and regulations
- Strong business acumen and excellent analytical skills, able to think creatively and interpret meaningful themes from quantitative and qualitative data
- Excellent drive for results and complex problems solving skills coupled with the ability to build strong strategic working relationships
- Strong interpersonal and consultative communication skills, with well-developed presentation skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities effectively, making good decisions based on business priorities and objectives
- Practical knowledge of financial analysis and planning software applications as well as Microsoft Office applications: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access
Preferred Skills Talents & Experiences
- Experience in the telecommunications, wireless internet services, Internet field or airline industry preferred
Gogo is the inflight internet company. Our worldwide inflight Wi-Fi services have made internet and video entertainment a regular part of flying. We are a diverse and mission-minded group of professionals all working together in extraordinary harmony. And that’s just the beginning. We connect the aviation industry and air travelers with innovative technology and applications, and we do it all in a high-energy environment that welcomes the next challenge. Be prepared to join a performance-obsessed team that is passionate about bringing the internet to every device, every flight, everywhere.