As a Marketing Associate, you will work with the Senior Marketing Manager to grow Gogo’s presence and market share in key segments. The ideal candidate will execute a variety of marketing tactics including email marketing, digital advertising, social media, content creation and/or A/B testing. This position is ideal for a creative thinker who is eager to learn, excited to try new things and wants to be part of a great team.
COME ON BOARD THE GOGO BUSINESS AVIATION MARKETING TEAM!
How does the marketing associate make a difference?
- Works with marketing manager to execute fully integrated demand generation programs, throughout all stages of the sales funnel, to get the word out about Gogo and drive qualified leads.
- Seeks to understand 1-2 key audience segments (e.g. owner/operator, charter, corporate flight department) and supports the refinement of personas.
- Eager to better understand and experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels – content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis, and much more.
- Manage email and landing page development with in target segments: including coding emails using HTML and CSS, conducting rendering testing across all email clients (Gmail, Outlook, etc) and mobile devices, design modification and image creation, and A/B testing for subject and content
- Drive usage and adoption of our products through engaging customer programs.
- Supports the develop and implementation of customer marketing programs to educate and result in upsells, renewals and retention.
- Analyze and report on the performance of campaigns and tactics including A/B tests
- Supporting campaign analytics from Marketo – inputting media and campaign costs to demonstrate cost per lead, total cost for acquisition and campaign ROI.
- Support minor design projects (Image editing and small graphic projects) for web, email & social
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing, or related field
- 2-4 years of digital marketing experience
Required Skills, Experience and Talents
- Functional understanding of web and mobile development (HTML and CSS)
- Experience with SalesForce and Marketo
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent computer, written and verbal skills
- Creative outside-of-the-box thinker
- Must be extremely detail oriented
Gogo is the inflight internet company. Our worldwide inflight Wi-Fi services have made internet and video entertainment a regular part of flying. We are a diverse and mission-minded group of professionals all working together in extraordinary harmony. And that’s just the beginning. We connect the aviation industry and air travelers with innovative technology and applications, and we do it all in a high-energy environment that welcomes the next challenge. Be prepared to join a performance-obsessed team that is passionate about bringing the internet to every device, every flight, everywhere.