Technical Business Analyst
This role will work with business stake holders in all phases of IT projects, including envisioning the end result, documenting business requirements, providing project scope, defining acceptance criteria, as well as maintaining the relationship between the stakeholders and IT team throughout the life of the implementation. The ideal candidate for this position will have consulting experience, excellent communication skills, strong organization skills, relationship management skills, and experience leading and documenting business requirements sessions.
· Develop formal processes for processing, prioritizing, and tracking incoming IT work requests
· Scope new IT service requests and projects
· Map incoming requests to strategic goals and business initiatives
· Gather & document business requirements
· Write user stories, functional specifications, and acceptance criteria
· Create and update processes and data models
· Interact with technical teams to convey business requirements
· Provide training workshops to users on new corporate technology features and various platforms.
· Participate in systems testing
· Maintain relationships between technical team and business stakeholders
Qualifications / Technical Competency:
· Familiar with both agile and waterfall development methodologies.
· Demonstrate planning and organizational skills to handle multiple deadlines
· Experience working with infrastructure technology architects/administrators
· Experience with Microsoft Office applications and Office 365 online services
· Experience with Cloud Applications (ServiceNow) and/or ERP (Navision) applications
· Willingness to develop simple solution examples that business users can leverage using various Office 365 productivity tools, such as SharePoint Online, Microsoft Flow, Microsoft Forms, and Power BI.
· Experience analyzing business goals and metrics
· Knowledgeable about SOX, PCI and GDPR controls with a focus on IT
Gogo’s worldwide inflight Wi-Fi services have made internet and video entertainment a regular part of flying. We are a diverse group of technologists, marketers, strategists, and any other function you can think of- all working together in extraordinary harmony. And that’s just the beginning.
We connect the aviation industry and its travelers with innovative technology and applications, and we do it all in a high-energy environment that welcomes the next challenge. Be prepared for a dynamic ride with people who are passionate about what they’re building.
Gogo is an equal opportunity employer and works in compliance with both federal and state laws. We are committed to the concept regarding Equal Employment opportunity. Qualified candidates will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, marital status, medical condition or disability. The EEO is the law and is available here.
Gogo participates in E-Verify. Details in English and Spanish. Right to Work Statement in English and Spanish.