International RF Regulatory Technician
- Working with regulatory and/or legal staff, analyze rules and regulations to determine technical compliance requirements for licensing Gogo networks in both domestic and international jurisdictions
- Prepare regulatory samples (GSM, LTE,WLAN), basic RF Transmitter pretesting testing (Output power, Spurs and harmonics, draft instructions to use test software.
- Manage the accurate and complete preparation and submission of any regulatory reporting’s or filings related to the technical aspects of Gogo service worldwide.
- Coordinate development of Gogo technical documentation required to support regulatory processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering (RF) or related technical performance experience.
- RF Transmitter Testing (WLAN, GSM. CDMA) required
- Experience in the satellite telecommunications industry a plus.
- Knowledge of EU, China, Japan - RF/EMC/Safety regulations pertinent to Gogo, including WLAN and satellite telecommunications certification, testing and approvals a plus.
- Knowledge of FCC rules and regulations pertinent to Gogo, including Parts 15, 22 and 25.
- Demonstrated Project Management skills
- Willingness to travel (10%) domestic and international – setting up test samples at various labs, Japan, China, Brazil, Mexico, EU.
- Able to work independently as well as cooperatively in a team environment.
Gogo’s worldwide inflight Wi-Fi services have made internet and video entertainment a regular part of flying. We are a diverse group of technologists, marketers, strategists, and any other function you can think of- all working together in extraordinary harmony. And that’s just the beginning.
We connect the aviation industry and its travelers with innovative technology and applications, and we do it all in a high-energy environment that welcomes the next challenge. Be prepared for a dynamic ride with people who are passionate about what they’re building.
Gogo is an equal opportunity employer and works in compliance with both federal and state laws. We are committed to the concept regarding Equal Employment opportunity. Qualified candidates will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, marital status, medical condition or disability. The EEO is the law and is available here.