Sr. Analyst - Supply Chain
The Sr. Analyst, Supply Chain is responsible for coordinating the movement of materials leveraging the best utilization of internal and external resources, aiming to solve "Aircraft on the Ground" and critical parts situations for internal and external customers. Highest priority is placed on AOG orders to obtain all components necessary to return customers aircraft's to service in the shortest amount of time.
- Senior role will include running daily analysis to determine moves between remotely located parts depots to maintain inventory minimum inventory levels
- Based on order requirements, sources material from stock or from external vendors
- Places complete and accurate orders in the ERP system
- Determines the best method for shipment depending on urgency and cost
- Leads the completion of the order by coordinating with Production Scheduling, Transportation, Purchasing, and Customer Operations to ensure our SLA (Service Level Agreements) are met
- Provides pro-active, accurate and regular update on the AOG order to the customer, including status changes, tracking information and ETA.
- Measure and report on AOG performance (On time delivery, Quality rate). Perform first level of analysis on non-performance, develop RCCA (Root Cause analysis and Corrective Action) as needed. Escalates recurring and high impact issues.
- Participate in the development and deployment initiatives aiming to increase the performance and efficiency of the AOG desk.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 3-5 year’s work experience in a Supply Chain and/or Logistics position, in an ERP driven environment. Microsoft Navision a plus. SAP and Oracle experience considered.
- Full proficiency with Microsoft Office Plus (Word, Excel, Access). Service Now experience a plus.
- Willing to work in shift environment (rotations Days/Nights/Weekend’s) as needed to support Gogo world class Customer support team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be process driven, and be able to multitask in a highly aggressive environment
- Ability to listen, discern, and resolve issues with a sense of urgency
- Highly motivated, able to lead, and function independently and work as a team member
- Strong organizational skills
Gogo’s worldwide inflight Wi-Fi services have made internet and video entertainment a regular part of flying. We are a diverse group of technologists, marketers, strategists, and any other function you can think of- all working together in extraordinary harmony. And that’s just the beginning.
We connect the aviation industry and its travelers with innovative technology and applications, and we do it all in a high-energy environment that welcomes the next challenge. Be prepared for a dynamic ride with people who are passionate about what they’re building.
Gogo is an equal opportunity employer and works in compliance with both federal and state laws. We are committed to the concept regarding Equal Employment opportunity. Qualified candidates will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, marital status, medical condition or disability. The EEO is the law.
Gogo participates in E-Verify. Details in English and Spanish. Right to Work Statement in English and Spanish.