Product Manager - Aviation
COME ON BOARD THE PRODUCT MANAGEMENT TEAM!
How will you make a difference?
- Establish a good working relationship with the development cross functional team and with the customer facing organization.
- Write clear and detailed development stories for the development teams.
- Help expedite and prioritize efforts during the development process.
- Evangelize product vision and value proposition throughout company and to partners.
- Bachelors in engineering or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years product management experience with software..
- Industry knowledge of AVIATION is a must. Business aviation preferred.
Required Skills, Experience and Talents
- Experience with embedded software development life cycle.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Exposure to Hardware.
- Able to design innovative features and cohesive products from analytics, have an eye for details, and focus on users, results, and business goals.
- Experience in identifying customer and business problems, crafting the product vision, writing clear/concise requirements with consideration for the end-to-end experience, and leading the execution team to deliver on time and on budget
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts and manage trade-offs
- Experienced in SAFe/Agile development processes and acting as the Product Manager/Product Owner for Sprint teams
- Proven analytical and critical thinking skills
- Highly organized, even in a rapidly changing environment
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, presentation skills, strong work ethic, and self-motivated
- Effective in cross-functional team environments
- Fun and energetic personality
Preferred Skills, Experience and Talents
- Understanding of Lean Problem Solving and Operational Excellence
- Exposure to satellite technology and/or telecommunication
Gogo is the inflight internet company. Our worldwide inflight Wi-Fi services have made internet and video entertainment a regular part of flying. We are a diverse and mission-minded group of professionals all working together in extraordinary harmony. And that’s just the beginning.
We connect the aviation industry and air travelers with innovative technology and applications, and we do it all in a high-energy environment that welcomes the next challenge. Be prepared to join a performance-obsessed team that is passionate about bringing the internet to every device, every flight, everywhere.