Motion Graphics/Video Production Artist
Glu Mobile Overview:
Glu Mobile (NASDAQ:GLUU) is a leading global developer and publisher of free-to-play games for smartphone and tablet devices. Glu is focused on creating compelling original IP games such as DESIGN HOME, COVET FASHION, COOKING DASH, DEER HUNTER, RACING RIVALS, and TAP SPORTS BASEBALL, and branded IP games including KIM KARDASHIAN: HOLLYWOOD, TERMINATOR GENYSIS: REVOLUTION, and MISSION IMPOSSIBLE: ROGUE NATION on the App Store, Google Play, Amazon App Store, Facebook, Mac App Store, and Windows Phone. We have worldwide studios in North America, China and India. Our headquarters are in the heart of the bustling financial district of San Francisco. To learn more, follow this link: http://www.glu.com/
The Creative Services team is responsible for the design and development of all of Glu’s games’ marketing campaigns. We work closely with the User Acquisition team, to develop effective advertising strategies and maximize our marketing efforts.
We are currently hiring for a fulltime Motion Graphics/Video Production Artist to join our Creative Services department who can deliver projects to a high standard while demonstrating creativity, quality and consistency. This role is based in our Hyderabad studio.
Candidates must be highly motivated and flexible with the ability to take initiative and work independently and also comfortable collaborating with the team. In this role, you will work closely with internal game studios and marketing teams on creating game trailers, promotional videos and marketing assets.
- Work with Creative Services Manager to design style frames, build storyboards, animate and composite videos, trailers and ads
- Handle all technical aspects of video production
- Execute projects with attention to detail and on deadline driven timelines
- Occasionally help out with some Photoshop work (resizing and localizing App Store screens, or other static marketing material).
- At least 5+ years of experience in multimedia design, motion graphics, video editing and animation
- Must have prior experience working for an agency, post-production company or broadcast creative team
- Expert proficiency in After Effects and Premiere with motion graphics and compositing. Cinema 4D a big plus.
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite, with good working knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
- Strong eye for design and visual storytelling
- Ability to take direction well, but also motivated and capable of handling independently a project from start to finish
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Conceptualize and execute motion animations using visual design (typography, composition, color, etc)
- Knowledge of video industry standard formats, and media management practices on MAC/PC platforms
- Must be able to provide demo reel/portfolio of recent relevant work demonstrating video, motion design and post-production skills