Must be available to begin work immediately.
As a Lead SDET, you are a key member of Glu's Revenue Services team, tasked to ensure that code is of high quality and scalable.
- Proactively work with all cross-functional teams
- Review engineering designs and write test plans to exercise features and identify edge cases
- Identify and integrate test tools and test harnesses, to cover areas including networking, failover, load testing, test coverage metrics
- Write and run load tests and analyze results
- Evolve testing processes to improve the resulting code quality
- Well versed in testing server technologies, such as RESTful web services, microservices framework, client-server design.
- Test automation experience, ideally using Java and excellent knowledge of JUnit framework.
- Experience with load testing tools such as JMeter is a huge plus.
- Experience with Java application profiling is a plus.
- Experience with the following: NoSQL such as DynamoDB, Memcached, Redis
- Experience working on Linux and cloud-based infrastructure, particularly Amazon Web Services
- Experience with CI/CD and tools such as GitLab CI/CD, CircleCI, Jenkins, etc.
- 5+ years of Quality Assurance experience in the development of test harness for complex business applications.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous experience as part of an Agile team.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. Glu is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We welcome people of different backgrounds and experiences to ensure a diverse and inclusive workplace