People Operations Specialist
The People Operations (PoPs) Team is focused on delivering an amazing employee experience in our creative centers around the world. We are looking for a People Operations Specialist to play a key tactical role throughout the employee lifecycle from onboarding to off-boarding and everything in between. The Specialist uses their expertise and passion for HR to continuously identify areas of process improvement and helps the team execute flawlessly.
What you’ll be doing:
- Providing excellent customer service and act as point of contact for employees regarding HR policies through our Triage jira tickets function.
- Processing a variety of employment-related changes within our HRIS system, including employee status changes, pay and job changes, and other confidential employee data.
- Coordinating off-boarding in conjunction w/HRBP's.
- Processing new hire information in Workday.
- Coordinating with Talent Acquisition team all onboarding activities. Ensure background check is complete.
- Coordinating with immigration and relo teams if applicable.
- Coordinating the New Hire Orientation program + ongoing improvements.
- Developing reports and analyses regarding diversity, attrition, and program participation.
- Owning and assisting with various HR and talent management projects.
- Preparing and maintaining employee hard and soft copy files.
Your skills and experience include:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
- 2+ years of experience in an HR administration, operations, or generalist role.
- Experience in technology or gaming industry preferred.
- Experience with HRIS systems. Workday preferred.
- Strong attention to detail, confidentiality and data integrity.
- Strong customer service skills with ability to take initiative and exercise good judgement.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Basic knowledge of Human Resources policies/programs and payroll processing.
- Proficient in U.S. & State labor laws and regulations.
You’ll be a great fit if you have a passion for:
- Mobile Games
- Building relationships, juggling competing priorities, and solving problems
- Being a team player
With opportunities to grow and learn, you’ll be exposed to:
- Immigration & Relocation
- Data analytics & Reporting
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Process improvement