Talent Operations Analyst
Ready to be the glue that holds recruiting together? The TA Operations Analyst is responsible for implementing and managing global TA systems, managing data and reporting, and assisting with project managing the many recruiting programs we have in place. You will also have the opportunity to play a key role in developing new programs to support key TA initiatives: employer branding, candidate experience, and quality hiring.
A typical day could include doing any of the following things:
- Own the ATS and data within (Lever or Jobvite experience preferred). Serve as first point of contact for all ATS troubleshooting from the recruiters and hiring managers. Train new recruiters/hiring managers as needed. Optimize system to ensure maximum productivity of the team.
- Be a master of the data. Generate weekly, monthly, quarterly, and ad hoc reports for recruiters, finance, HR and managers. Audit data, particularly requisitions, regularly to ensure data is complete and clean. Provide feedback to the TA team regarding changes to ensure clean data.
- In partnership with TA leadership, contribute to developing and implementing new workflows to increase TA/HR and organizational effectiveness and efficiency. Develop and maintain TA guides for the recruiters and hiring managers. Maintain the TA intranet site.
- Be the primary point of contact for all vendors and external partners who work with our recruiting team. These could include our relationships with our ATS, Glassdoor, LinkedIn, Agencies, etc.
- Identify opportunities to improve candidate experience and scheduling efficiency.
- Help elevate our employer brand awareness In partnership with TA management help maintain the integrity of our Glassdoor and LinkedIn pages, content updates to social media sites, and content changes for the careers website.
- Other duties and projects as assigned. There could be opportunities to span the scope of this work over to the broader people team should that interest you.
If this sounds like you, we would love to chat with you:
- 3+ years progressive TA experience, ideally in an international organization
- A love of data, strong excel skills
- Strong project management experience and excellent writing skills
- Willingness to roll up sleeves and be hands on
- Extensive knowledge of, and experience with a variety of ATS systems…Jobvite or Lever experience is a plus
- Ability to be extremely detail oriented while also focusing on the big picture
- Excellent planning, prioritization and organizational skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills