People Data Analyst
Ready to help our People team develop new and novel approaches in solving the biggest talent related questions facing our business? The People Data Analyst will help our People Team use data to make better decisions around how to best support every person at Glu. You will have lots of technical freedom to take ownership of the company’s people data architecture, and will be forward-thinking in your approach to problem-solving and analysis, keeping the People Team’s efforts efficient and up-to-date with the latest trends highlighted in the data. Your day to day will be spent supporting all the teams within the People Org including Talent Attraction, People Operations, Learning & Development, and our People Business Partner team.
A typical day could include doing any of the following things:
- Own the ATS and data within (Lever or Jobvite experience preferred). Serve as first point of contact for all ATS troubleshooting from the recruiters and hiring managers. Help optimize the data in our system to ensure maximum productivity of the team.
- Be a master of the people data. Generate weekly, monthly, quarterly, and ad hoc reports for people business partners, recruiting leaders, the finance team, the comp team. Audit data within the tools we use (Workday, Culture Amp, Lever, etc), regularly to ensure data is complete and clean. Provide feedback to the teams regarding changes to ensure clean data.
- In partnership with leadership, contribute to developing and implementing new workflows to increase TA/HR and organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Partner with HR, business, and functional groups to provide insightful analytics with actionable paths forward
- Gather, manipulate, and explore large datasets to test hypotheses and extract useful insights
- Reporting, data narratives, and analytics deliverables for the People Team
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements
- Other duties and projects as assigned. There will be a ton of opportunity to take on special projects and focus on the areas where you have a passion.
If this sounds like you, we would love to chat with you:
- 2+ years progressive data analytics experience, ideally in an international organization
- A love of data, strong excel skills
- Strong project management experience and excellent writing skills
- Willingness to roll up sleeves and be hands on
- Knowledge of, and experience with HR systems (is a plus)
- Ability to be extremely detail oriented while also focusing on the big picture
- Excellent planning, prioritization and organizational skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient at data mining and pattern recognition
- Experience in basic statistics and analytics
- Knowledge of R and Python (is a huge plus)