Sr Game Designer
You should be able to own and execute assigned tasks on time, working toward established design goals.
• You should be able to collect feedback from a consumer's perspective and infer key insights from the collected data.
• You should be an avid consumer in at least one game genre and be able to articulate what's fun about a given game. You should exhibit good knowledge of competitive products.
• As a designer, you should contribute to vision through feedback on presented ideas while participating actively in these discussions.
• You should be proficient in writing game design documents as directed. You should also be good at play-testing prototypes; checking and regressing for bugs and providing feedback on small-to-medium-scope feature/prototype.
• You should be able to refer to key metrics for tuning/balance and play the game as a consumer for providing critical feedback.
• Experience working with a third-party intellectual property
• Experience in mobile game development or working in a live service environment
• Previous work with game narratives or single player content
• 3-5 years of game design experience
• At least 1 prototype or shipped product/ feature
• Proficient with written English
• Familiar with common word editing and spreadsheet tools
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. Glu is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We welcome people of different backgrounds and experiences to ensure a diverse and inclusive workplace.