Proactively work with all cross-functional teams
· Review engineering designs and write test plans to exercise features and identify edge cases
· Identify and integrate test tools and test harnesses, to cover areas including networking, failover, load testing, test coverage metrics
· Write and run load tests and analyze results
· Evolve testing processes to improve the resulting code quality
· Well versed in server technologies, such as RESTful web services, microservices framework, client-server design.
· Test automation experience, ideally using Java and excellent knowledge of JUnit framework.
· Experience with load testing tools such as JMeter is a huge plus.
· Experience with Java application profiling is a pus.
· Experience with the following: NoSQL such as DynamoDB, Memcached, Redis
· Experience working on Linux and cloud-based infrastructure, particularly Amazon Web Services
· Experience with CI/CD and tools such as GitLab CI/CD, CircleCI, Jenkins, etc.
· 5+ years of Quality Assurance experience in the development of test harness for complex business applications.
· Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience.
· Good written and verbal communication skills.
· Previous experience as part of an Agile team.