Manager, Digital Content
Come join the Design Home team at the forefront of interactive entertainment! Design Home is a mobile gaming app that brings home decor and interior design directly to the fingertips of one million women each day.
At our Crowdstar studio, we believe that there is a huge opportunity in interactive entertainment products for women. With our successful mobile game titles, Covet Fashion and Design Home, CrowdStar has developed new ways for users (players) to enjoy fashion and interior design. As a team, we are passionate not only about creating fun and engaging games for women but enriching lives outside of the game.
We are looking for a versatile Content Manager who has a keen eye for design with an interest in technology. You may be the right fit if you thrive in a creatively driven, fast-paced and highly stimulating environment.
As a Content Manager, you will support the Content Team by managing daily in-game design strategy for our most popular game title, Design Home. You will focus on interior design content creation for day-to-day live game operations while working to improve content pipeline and strategy and increase revenue, engagement, and user happiness for our predominately adult female demographic. You will work with multiple teams, manage requests and communicate clearly and effectively. This is an exciting, opportunity for experienced candidates looking to combine interior design expertise, creative vision and the tech world, working at our in-house development studio.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Create, manage and execute compelling interiors of the highest quality for high-end residential design projects for digital production
- Make selections for interior detailing and the design and development of furniture plans and accessories
- Handle strategic daily release of game content, ensuring all goals and deadlines are met
- Lead troubleshooting when challenge mistakes occur; communicate with Content, Art, Dev, Management to fix the problem
You’ll be a great fit for this role if you have:
- 2 - 5 years of experience in high-end residential interior design
- Demonstrated capacity for developing and understanding strategy
- Proficiency in a Mac OS, Google Apps, spreadsheets
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Design Manager, Adobe Creative Suite or equivalent
- Must be highly organized with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple ongoing projects and meet deadlines
- BA/BS Degree in Interior Design, Architecture or equivalent
- CCIDC / NCIDQ Certified