The ideal candidate is a skilled communicator who is proactive, can prioritize tasks and thinks strategically about what creating impact and driving business objectives.
The candidate should have experience launching mobile products to traditional press and new media to reach key audiences. Storytelling around Diner DASH Town’s franchise history, success, players, value proposition and innovation are core elements of this role. The candidate should also be able to develop proactive PR campaigns surrounding both Diner DASH Town and the new product – manage and fully execute them.
Must be able to work well cross-functionally both with other members of the PR team and across the organization with studio, product marketing, user acquisition, creative services, user research, legal etc.
This is a full-time position located at our headquarters in San Francisco, CA.
- Maintain relationships with key technology, gaming and consumer journalists
- Lead proactive PR programs for various Diner DASH Town initiatives
- Develop and maintain materials including press releases, communications plans, briefing materials, coverage reports etc.
- Provide counsel and insight on industry news, crisis, and PR considerations for product initiatives
- Be able to translate details about Diner DASH Town into compelling public-facing narratives
- Bachelor's degree in English, Public Relations, Communications or related field
- 4+ years of experience in communications or public relations, preferably at an agency OR mobile developer
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion and interest in mobile games and/or technology