Customer Care Representative-1
- Resolves game/service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution in a timely manner.
- Achieve productivity standards and goals while maintaining the highest level of customer service.
- Work with seniors to prepare responses for known issues in anticipation of game launches or existing issues.
- Research the proper answer for customers using available resources via your team lead/SME.
- Provide consistent quality support for all products.
- Stay updated on the current trends and issues, and be ready to answer an email
- Reporting any trends/issues in our games
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and maintain documents
- Freshers or any experience in Customer Service
- Ability to shift priorities appropriately, as required
- Ability to work night shifts (8 PM to 5 AM)
- Must be available to work on holidays and weekends
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-Leader and Quick learner
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Good understanding of the Internet and social media
- Game industry experience is plus
- Mobile gaming experience is a plus
- Experience using a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool is a plus (Example: Zendesk, salesforce, Helpshift etc.)
- Good communicator who possesses strong written and oral communication skills.
- Customer centric and has the urge to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Enthusiastic, energetic and outgoing.
- Possesses a positive attitude and excited about working at Glu Mobile
- Provides cross-functionally support when necessary with a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude towards getting things done. Does not pass the buck, even if it is not within your job description.
- Able to listen to and implement constructive criticism.
- Well-organized and detail-oriented.
- Strong team player.