Content Production Assistant
Come join us at the forefront of interactive entertainment!
We believe that there is a huge opportunity in interactive entertainment products for women, and Crowdstar's goal is to build products which engage, enrich and empower them.
We are looking for a passionate Content Production Assistant to join our brand new mobile project - Design Home, an innovative game/platform of home decor and interior design.
The Content Production Assistant supports the Content Team by entering, maintaining, and QA’ing daily in-game assets for Design Home.
You’ll use your savvy data-entry skills, a keen eye for detail, and ability to timely execute to bring fun and engaging content to our worldwide audience. This is an exciting opportunity for candidates looking to combine technical proficiencies and creative vision, working at our in-house development studio in Burlingame, CA (soon to move to San Francisco).
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Responsible for entry and accuracy of game-related data
- Testing & QA'ing a high volume of game content
- Working effectively as a member of the Content team by communicating clearly and focusing on team objectives
- Lead troubleshooting when operational mistakes occur; communicate internally with Content, Art, Development, and Management teams to fix problems in real time
- BA/BS or equivalent
- Proficiency in a Mac OS, Google Apps, Excel, spreadsheets
- Must be highly organized with an extremely strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize projects and meet deadlines
- Passion for social/mobile games
- Content Management System knowledge
- Basic knowledge of and/or an interest in interior decorating is highly desirable
- Testing & QA experience