Gameplay Software Engineer - GluSports
GluSports is a studio with a strong culture of ownership and agency. We work in a lively, collaborative environment and are passionate about producing the types of games and content that we’d love to play. We’ve had amazing success with MLB Tap Sports Baseball, and we’re also launching WWE Universe while beginning development on an exciting unannounced title! Our studio prides itself on having intensely driven people who love having a great time at work and being part of a winning team.
Whether you are a massive sports fan or not, our studio prides itself on having intensely passionate people who love having a great time at work and being part of a winning team. We’re looking for a Software Engineer who has passion for making great games!
You'll most often be:
- Implementing a wide variety of game features in C# using Unity including:
- AI and NPC behaviors
- Camera Movement
- 3D Gameplay Mechanics
- Own and completing core client side technical features
- Working with team members to iterate and refine gameplay, metagame, and core tech
- Helping make and ship high-quality, successful products!
At GluSports, we believe in advancing the capabilities of everyone we work with. You’ll be exposed to, and will continue to hone your skills in:
- Working with UGUI
- Mobile game development experience
Having prior experience with the above, or prior experience shipping at least 1 3D game is a huge plus as well!
If all of this sounds exciting to you, we’ve found that those with these passions and skill/experience background were best setup for success. If you have a passion for any of the following:
- Anything that really drives your life, keeps you up late and gets you out of bed early
- Taking the initiative and starting your own project, company or product in the past as a direct result of your passion
- The Atari sensation: Cyberball (Seriously, we have a league) or MTG
And your skills and experience include:
- At least 1 year of professional game development experience
- Experience with implementing core gameplay features and systems in a 3D game.
- Familiarity with client-server game architectures
- Strong communication skills
Then we think you might be someone who would succeed here on the team at GluSports! If this sounds like the next chapter in the story of your career, we would love for you to apply so we can discuss your valuable skills and how we can benefit from each other!