Sr Graphic Designer & Motion Graphics
The Creative Services team is responsible for the design and development of Glu games marketing campaigns. We work closely with the Product Marketing and User Acquisition teams, to develop effective advertising strategies and maximize our marketing efforts.
We are hiring for a full-time Sr Graphic Designer & Motion Graphics, who can deliver projects to a high standard, demonstrating creativity, quality and consistency. This role is based in our San Francisco headquarters.
Candidates must be highly motivated and flexible with the ability to take initiative and work independently and also comfortable collaborating with the team. In this role, you will work closely with internal game studios and marketing teams on creating game trailers, promotional videos and other marketing assets.
The ideal candidate:
· Has a keen eye for layout, an ability to quickly create polished, eye-catching executions
· Possesses honed visual communication/commercial art instincts, speed, and expert Adobe CS proficiency
· Is a team player who can take direction and execute against it with little assistance, as well as work independently to generate new advertising campaigns
· Is quick in providing multiple fresh layout/design iterations that are informed by and complement existing art and design styles inherent to our individual products
· A background in Graphic Design is a very strong advantage
· Has 7+ years of experience, and a degree in a Design-related field
· Work with the creative team to brainstorm ad concepts, design style frames, build storyboards, composite and edit videos, animate titles
· Handle all technical aspects of video production
· Execute projects with attention to detail and on deadline-driven timelines
· Expert in video editing and motion graphics suites, such as Adobe Premiere and Adobe After Effects
· Advanced knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
· Excellent understanding of color, composition, and typography
· The ability to handle multiple projects at once as part of a fast-paced, deadline-driven creative team
· Excellent organizational and communication skills
· Working knowledge of Cinema 4D
· Retouching/digital painting
· Experience working with Animate (Flash) files is a plus (no animation skills necessary)
· Experience working with Unity files is a plus (no development skills necessary)
Must be able to provide demo reel/portfolio of recent relevant work demonstrating video, motion design and post-production skills.