Manager - Digital Merchandising
Come join the Design Home team at the forefront of interactive entertainment! Design Home is a mobile gaming app that brings home decor and interior design directly to the fingertips of one million women each day.
At our Crowdstar studio, we believe that there is a huge opportunity in interactive entertainment products for women. With our successful mobile game titles, Covet Fashion and Design Home, CrowdStar has developed new ways for users (players) to enjoy fashion and interior design. As a team, we are passionate not only about creating fun and engaging games for women but enriching lives outside of the game.
We are looking for a versatile Content Manager specializing in Merchandising and Planning to join the Design Home Content team, which is responsible for managing all of the live content and high-end furniture and decor brands currently available in Design Home.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in merchandise planning and applies this to the recommendation and improvement of action plans and assortment strategies.
- Leverage historical data to to perform item level forecasting and ad hoc analysis to identify key learnings around pricing and inventory.
- Hindsight analysis on seasonal item offerings and special campaigns
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with cross-functional teams.
- Collaborate with peers to ensure consistency of information and the sharing of best practices.
You’ll be a great fit for this role if you have:
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills; demonstrated experience gathering and manipulating data to answer questions and solve problems
- Proven ability to objectively interpret data and extract actionable insights that drive the business
- 2-5 years of experience in Inventory Management, preferably in e-commerce
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills; comfortable addressing all levels within an organization
- Comfort in ambiguity, flexible and adaptive to changing priorities
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Google Docs, CMS
- Experience in Mobile App industry and interest for interior design, a plus
- Experience in mySQL, a plus
- BA/BS degree in business, marketing or equivalent