Sr. Front End Engineer
Our Analytics & Revenue Engineering team is a key player in the success of our studios and the success of Glu Mobile. We develop, build and deliver substantial internal tools that allow the company to track our millions of mobile gamers worldwide to determine trends and opportunities. As a Sr. Front End Engineer, you will put the face and functionality into the engine that drives our games forward.
In this highly visible position, you will have a direct influence on the technical direction of our tools as well as business strategy. These are just some of the things you’ll get to do here:
- You’ll be driving engineering best practices, mentoring and supervising junior engineers both locally and remotely
- You will lead architecture and design decisions
- Define UI/UX styling strategies
- Innovate and simplify the process of creating interfaces.
- You will be part of an agile team that delivers fast prototyped releases
- You will have the opportunity to redefine the development process for modern web-based applications
- You will spend your days being heavily customer-focused
- And you will be given the time to learn and experiment with the latest frontend technologies
We’ve found that those with these passions and skills/experience are best setup for success.
If you have:
- 2-3 years of experience with front-end and web technologies as an individual contributor
- You have experience building scalable server applications
- You have experience building complex layouts with CSS and HTML
- You are a design expert and have experience with UI/UX and workflow prototyping tools
Extra bonus points if you have:
- Experience working experience with Angular2
- Experience with Amazon AWS
- Experience with Postgres and Redis
- A portfolio demonstrating your work (UI/UX aspects)
If all of this sounds exciting to you, then we think you might be someone who would succeed here on the team! If this sounds like the next chapter in the story of your career, we would love for you to apply so we can discuss your valuable skills and how we can benefit from each other!