Associate QA Tester-3
• Write precise test cases that comprehensively cover the intended functionality of game features, systems, and components.
• Execute the test plan by completing test cases and updating them with the test results.
• Identify and document defects, including reproduction steps and video capture, using JIRA.
• Perform regression, verification, compatibility, and deployment testing as needed.
• Monitor each phase of the game development process so as to ensure design quality.
• Contribute to the identification and research of improvements to testing processes and techniques.
Requirements: (Must Have)
• Should have 2+ years of experience in mobile testing (Android & IOS platform).
• Detail oriented with strong analytical, communication, problem-solving, and organizational skills
• Developed, documented and maintained detailed test cases, user scenarios and test artifacts.
• Worked and delivered multiple simultaneous projects on-time against competing deadlines using an Agile development methodology.
• Experience in analyzing the device logs and usage of debugging tools.
• Thorough understanding of game test life cycle
• Proactive, positive and self-driven mentality that thrives in a collaborative team environment.
• Experience in using bug tracking and test management tools.
• Familiarity with JIRA and Test Rail.
• Good working knowledge about games produced by Glu
• Awareness of and eagerness to explore latest testing software, techniques, and trends.
• An advocate of test innovation and procedures.
• Passion for games and the gaming industry.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. Glu is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We welcome people of different backgrounds and experiences to ensure a diverse and inclusive workplace.