Lead Dev Ops Engineer
Glu Mobile is looking for a Lead Dev Ops Engineer
**Will relocate candidates outside of the Bay Area**
Glu Mobile (NASDAQ:GLUU) is a leading global developer and publisher of free-to-play games for smartphone and tablet devices. Glu is focused on creating compelling original IP games such as Cooking Dash, Deer Hunter, Covet Fashion, Design Home, Racing Rivals, TAP Sports Baseball, and branded IP games including Kim Kardashian: Hollywood, on the App Store, Google Play, Amazon Appstore, Facebook, Mac App Store, and Windows Phone. We have worldwide studios in North America, Russia and India. Our headquarters are in the heart of the bustling SOMA district of San Francisco.
Glu Mobile is looking for a Lead Dev Ops Engineer to join our San Francisco studio! You will establish a results-driven culture, collaborate and motivate the Dev Ops team to support the next generation of services at Glu.
· Oversight of server environments, from dev through production
· Coordinate with Director of Infrastructure on daily and weekly team priorities and projects to achieve objectives
· Coordinate with overseas teams and 2nd shifts for coordination of priorities and projects
· Support a collaborative and engaged work environment with attention to learning and knowledge growth of team members
· Integrate best practice standards and guidelines into all projects and deliverables
· Ensure appropriate redundancy and fall backs in all server environments
· Communicate with engineering, production and QA in coordinating systems engineering work
· Work closely with developers to drive live title processes and practices
· Drive planning efforts around all aspects of systems engineering
· Help drive continual improvements to our engineering standards, practices, and tools
· Ensure an appropriate balance between developer agility and production stability
· Be a good team member
· Ultimate accountability for the health and uptime of production environments
· Deep understanding of DevOps
· Expert knowledge of Linux Professional experience maintaining large production setup in live environments
· Broad experience with Amazon AWS technologies especially with AWS VPC, CloudFormation, Autoscaling, and AMIs
· Exposure to Java/python/Boto /Ansible exposure required.
· Knowledge of deployment orchestration frameworks Terraform, Puppet, Ansible
· Experience managing DNS and LDAP
· Strong network configuration knowledge and skills
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· A healthy capacity to take and set direction and accept and provide criticism
· Experience with ITIL frameworks, and service delivery
· High degree of competency with subnetting, VPNs, and DHCP
· Having successfully shipped mobile free-to-play titles
· A passion for gaming in general and mobile games in particular
Life at the cutting edge of wireless technology is an exciting but demanding place to be. Glu is always on the lookout for exceptionally talented individuals to join our team. We reward talent, creativity, and the ability to get the job done. At Glu, you’ll find dynamic people, a hip, forward-thinking culture, a team-oriented environment, and opportunity for advancement. If you are interested in mobile technology and want to be a part of a team that makes the future of wireless technology happen, then Glu is for you!