Mid Unity and Graphics Engineer - GluSports
GluSports is a studio with a strong culture of ownership and agency. We work in a lively, collaborative environment and are passionate about producing the types of games and content that we’d love to play. We’ve had amazing success with MLB Tap Sports Baseball, and we’re also launching WWE Universe while beginning development on an exciting unannounced title! Our studio prides itself on having intensely driven people who love having a great time at work and being part of a winning team.
Whether you are a massive sports fan or not, our studio prides itself on having intensely passionate people who love having a great time at work and being part of a winning team. We’re looking for a Software Engineer who has passion for making great games and graphics!
You'll most often be:
- Implement a wide variety of game features in C# using Unity.
- Research and develop rendering techniques to keep our games on the leading edge.
- Own and complete core client side technical features.
- Work with artists and other team members to determine optimal formats, scales, pipeline improvements, and other elements for asset export to Unity.
- Work with engineers and other team members to architect and scope feature details.
- Debug problems, make builds, and help ship great, successful products!
At GluSports, we believe in advancing the capabilities of everyone we work with. You’ll be exposed to, and will continue to hone your skills in:
- Experience with UGUI
- Wide knowledge of mobile games
- Mobile game development experience
If all of this sounds exciting to you, we’ve found that those with these passions and skill/experience background were best setup for success. If you have a passion for:
- Anything that really drives your life, keeps you up late and gets you out of bed early
- Taking the initiative and starting your own project, company or product in the past as a direct result of your passion
- The Atari sensation: Cyberball (Seriously, we have a league)
And your skills and experience include:
- At least 4 years of professional game development experience
- 2 or more 3D games shipped using the Unity engine
- Advanced or Expert level in Unity development
- Advanced or Expert level in Graphic’s rendering including Shaders
- Excellent understanding of finding and fixing Performance issues
- Familiarity with client-server game architectures
Then we think you might be someone who would succeed here on the team at GluSports! If this sounds like the next chapter in the story of your career, we would love for you to apply so we can discuss your valuable skills and how we can benefit from each other!