Our Information Technology (IT) team is in the process of modernizing our application ecosystem. We have a mix of Cloud and on-premise systems including Oracle ERP Cloud (Fusion) and Workday. We have a small applications team split between San Francisco and Hyderabad and support Glu’s global application footprint.
Do you love optimizing and supporting ERP systems? Do you believe that there is a better way to scale and build systems to support the business? As Business Analyst in our Hyderabad office, you will help us scale its systems and processes for growth. We are looking for a dynamic individual who will be responsible for partnering with the Finance, HR and Legal organizations to help identify, design, and implement the business process improvement initiatives necessary to meet Glu Mobile’s strategic objectives. Primary Systems Supported: Oracle ERP Cloud, SDB (a custom Sales management system written in Oracle Java Cloud), and Flash (a sales reporting system).
- Customer service, attention to detail, and a desire/ability to learn new skills are critical characteristics of this position. Strong organizational skills and ability to communicate are also crucial for a successful member of the IT team. Team-work is a pillar of the Global IT team and participation on the enterprise level is encouraged and individually.
- Work closely with business teams to analyze business processes in order to create cross functional process improvements and with the help of technical staff implement solutions
- Work closely with Accounts Payable, Accounting and Procurement team to support Oracle ERP Cloud R12.
- Review and analyze business requirements and process configuration, mapping and management.
- Provide solution design on key processes – PTP (Procure to Pay) & RTR (Record to Report)
- Should have strong hand’s on experience with FSG reports, OTBI , BIP and Smart View reporting
- Accurately repair, resolve and document system changes and issues.
- Document specifications and solutions to satisfy project requirements.
- Help deploy and implement application projects and enhancements.
- Monitor system performance.
- Coordinate Oracle service requests and drive them to a final resolution.
- Assist with application road map
- Drawing up specific proposals for system and business process enhancements and able to communicate proposed changes to business teams
- Develop test plans and lead User Acceptance testing sessions
- Help foster a community of continuous improvement
- Bachelor's degree with minimum of 7 yrs. experience in Oracle EBS Suite and/or Oracle ERP Cloud experience.
- Expertise with Oracle Cloud modules – Fin Cloud ( Accounts Payables, General Ledger, Cash Management) and Procurement Cloud (Purchasing, Expenses etc.)
- Experience upgrading Oracle Cloud Releases with an understanding of the functional changes between the two versions.
- Proficient in understanding the application design, configuration / module setup and documentation of functional documents.
- Strong communication and management skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and assist with support.
- Knowledge and experience with reports, approval workflows and customization
- Understanding of flex fields, workflow, setup and profile options.
- Understanding of multi-organization and multi-currency functionality.
- Working knowledge of query tools (PL/SQL, Toad, SQL Plus).
- Self-motivated person who can take initiative and work with a small team
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. Glu is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We welcome people of different backgrounds and experiences to ensure a diverse and inclusive workplace.