Sr 3D Level Designer
GluSports is a studio with a strong culture of ownership and agency. We work in a lively, collaborative environment and are passionate about producing the types of games and content that we’d love to play. We’ve had amazing success with MLB Tap Sports Baseball, and we’re also launching WWE Universe while beginning development on an exciting unannounced title! Our studio prides itself on having intensely driven people who love having a great time at work and being part of a winning team.
As a Senior 3D Level Designer, you will work hands-on with tools to design missions, script levels, and tune various aspects of the games. You will be in charge of optimizing the player experience, designing game features and helping to drive important decisions that impact development. The ideal candidate is both creatively and strategically minded, able to make innovative use of game systems in order to craft fun and polished challenges.
You’ll most often be:
- Designing and implementing 3D levels, items, and behaviors
- Creating unique missions and challenges
- Assisting in development and milestone planning
- Writing specs for designs and levels to guide implementation
- Championing game balance and difficulty curves
- Optimizing experiences using sophisticated tuning models
At GluSports we believe in advancing the capabilities of everyone we work with. You’ll hone your skills in content design, with lots of opportunity to gain experience in feature and systems design, as well as develop creative leadership skills.
If all of this sounds exciting to you, we’ve found that those with these passions and skill/experience background were best setup for success. If you have a passion for:
- Mobile game design
- Collaborative problem solving
- Sports or action games
And your skills and experience include:
- 4+ years game design experience in a content or level design role
- Experience creating 3D Levels in Unity
- Deep understanding of free-to-play game systems, economies, and balance
- Strong tuning capabilities, with attention to detail
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Ability to craft clear, concise design documentation
- Excellent technical skills and ability to learn new tools and editors
Then we think you might be someone who would succeed here on the team at GluSports! If this sounds like the next chapter in the story of your career, we would love for you to apply so we can discuss your valuable skills and how we can benefit from each other!