Social Media & Marketing Intern
Crowdstar's marketing team is looking for a rockstar Social Media and Marketing Intern who will play the important role of executing content as well as monitoring and analyzing the performance of social campaigns for both Design Home and Covet Fashion
· Work with studio marketing team to help generate content for Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.
· Communicate directly with users via social media channels including directing and responding to questions, engaging in conversation, connecting with key influencers, and being the voice of Crowdstar.
· Assist in collecting and prioritizing feedback from the community to share with the broader team.
· Conduct weekly analysis of growth, engagement and reach across all social platforms.
· Make content and platform recommendations to the marketing team based on current and emerging trends.
· Assist in executing and analyzing email marketing campaigns, including gathering creative, proofreading and pulling key metrics.
· Understand how mature female mobile app users (25 - 55 years old) behave and how to market effectively to them.
· Well versed in social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, blogs, etc.) and community platforms.
· Interest in working in mobile gaming and/or lifestyle apps, with a solid understanding of engaging an audience through a mobile platform.
· Strong ability to write clear, engaging and cohesive messaging with a mature female target audience in mind.
· Analytical skills to measure and understand how social campaigns deliver impact to broader company business and marketing objectives.
· Ability to work individually and with cross-functional teams to develop campaigns and drive results.
· Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced, changing environment.
· Ability to engage and motivate an online community.
· Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Great eye for high-quality impactful content.
· Creative mindset.
· Familiarity with home design space including brands, influencers, and trends or experience managing fashion or home decor social media accounts a plus.
· Must be eligible for college credit.