3D Artist - Architectural Render (Design Home)
3D Artist - Architectural Render
At our Crowdstar studio in Burlingame (soon to move to San Francisco), we believe that there is a huge opportunity in interactive entertainment products for women. With our successful mobile game titles, Covet Fashion and Design Home, Crowdstar has developed new ways for users (players) to enjoy fashion and interior design. As a team, we are passionate not only about creating fun and engaging games for women but enriching lives outside of the game.
Do you have an eye for design and a love for interiors?
We are seeking a 3D artist to help set a very high-quality bar for the look, feel, and tone of our exciting new app, Design Home, where players put their interior design skills to the test and share their creations with others from around the world.
This role requires a superior eye for crafting interior spaces - from modeling and rendering interior environments in 3D, to visualizing finishes, lighting, and decor in a wide array of styles. This is an exciting opportunity for candidates looking to combine technical knowledge and creative vision, working at our in-house development studio in San Francisco, CA.
You’ll most often:
- Model, texture, and light interior spaces.
- Create photorealistic pre-rendered backgrounds in VRAY.
- Use the Unity game engine for furniture layout, decor, and lighting.
- Conceptualize and design finishes and furniture for high-style, luxury residential spaces.
- Participate in R&D of new techniques and tools.
You’ll be a great fit for this role if you have:
- An eye for design, strong creative sensibility, a clear sense of style and polish, refined taste, and discerning eye for luxury.
- Strong knowledge of design trends, furniture, fixture & equipment (FF&E), architectural/interior finishes, lighting, art signage, color, and materials.
- Previous experience in game art production, ideally for mobile devices.
And your skills and experience include:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher from an accredited Interior Design, Architecture, or Game Art Program.
3D modeling and art software, such with Maya, 3DS Max, PhotoShop, and VRAY. as:
- Knowledge of the design fundamentals and space planning of residential interior architecture.
- Familiarity with Unity and implementing 3D assets into game engines.
- Knowledge of wall, flooring, and ceiling finishes and color coordination.
- Self-motivation and the ability to collaborate effectively within a fun and energetic team.
**Please submit your portfolio with your application.