Glu Mobile (NASDAQ:GLUU) is a leading global developer and publisher of free-to-play games for smartphone and tablet devices. Glu is focused on creating compelling original IP games such as Cooking Dash, Deer Hunter, Covet Fashion, Design Home, Racing Rivals, TAP Sports Baseball, and branded IP games including Kim Kardashian: Hollywood, on the App Store, Google Play, Amazon Appstore, Facebook, Mac App Store, and Windows Phone. We have worldwide studios in North America, Russia and India. Our headquarters are in the heart of the bustling SOMA District of San Francisco.
The Devops Systems Engineer will as part of a studio team supporting 24/7 operations for mobile game platform and backend services. This individual will work closely with cross-functional and geographically disbursed teams to ensure systems and services reliability, stability and maintainability.
The Devops Systems Engineer works as part a studio team to supporting 24/7 operations for mobile game platform and backend services. This individual will work closely with cross-functional and geographically disbursed teams to ensure systems and services reliability and stability. The Successful candidate will also ensure that their work conforms and contributes to our global support program which will include knowledge sharing, code sharing, contributions to working knowledge to achieve highly reliable service delivery.
- Is responsible for problem report response and recovery
- Is responsible for ongoing improvements of automated systems for recovery and reporting of incidents
- Is responsible for contributing to processes and procedures related to deployments and deployment work-flows
- Is responsible for communicating with stakeholders throughout life-cycle of events, tasks, and projects
- Will work to improve legacy and current systems to reduce inefficiency and improve delivery.
- Will contribute to global teams through knowledge sharing, code sharing, and collaborative work environments
- At least two (2) years professional management of production environments comprising of at least 50-100 servers.
- At least two (2) years professional management of an Amazon Webservices hosted production environment.
- At least one (1) year using code repositories for collaborative development process
- At least five (5) years Linux system support including deployment, troubleshooting, and management, including shell scripting.
- Experience with Docker creation, deployment, and management
- Experience with Python, ruby, or Go used in the maintenance or automation of a production environment
- Experience with multiple monitoring platforms, including Zabbix and Cloudwatch and Datadog
- Experience with CI/CD systems and creating necessary pipelines and jobs using Jenkins
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Participate in 24/7 on call support
- Bachelor's degree or higher preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. Glu is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We welcome people of different backgrounds and experiences to ensure a diverse and inclusive workplace.