At Crowdstar, we believe that there is huge opportunity in interactive entertainment products for women, and our goal is to build products which engage, enrich and empower them.
With our two top-grossing titles, Covet Fashion and Design Home, Crowdstar has developed new ways for players to enjoy fashion and interior design. Not only are we changing how women game, we’re also changing how they discover and shop for everything from clothing to shoes, and from furniture to home decor. As a team, we are passionate not only about creating fun and engaging games for women, but enriching lives outside of the game.
Our Crowdstar Studio is looking for an Associate Producer for our Design Home title. Design Home continues to grow and expand its feature base, with product quality and user happiness our top priorities. The team seeks a skilled Associate Producer to coordinate our tasks and team communication as we grow. This role works alongside the Executive Producer and Producer, forming the core of the project management team. We have an extremely passionate community of players, and an exciting roadmap ahead! We are looking for just the right person to prioritize and manage the myriad tasks across all technical and creative disciplines.
You’ll most often be:
- Working with the Content, Development, and QA teams to coordinate tasks, resources, and dependencies, including feature creation, iteration, and live-ops, with a keen eye toward both quality and timeliness
- Participating in sprint planning, bug scrubs, sprint retrospectives, and post mortems
- Helping coordinate triage during major game issues and outages
- Working to increase efficiency in processes for development and live-ops
- Partnering with the Marketing, PM, and Ops teams to enable optimized, smooth launches and daily tasks
- Coordinating with Content team and Development teams for Design Home’s daily needs
- Having fun at the office! We believe that a great game comes from a happy team - we work hard, we play hard, and we are crafting something very special
You will be a great fit if you have:
- 2+ years experience in an Assistant or Associate Producer role at a company specializing in games, mobile, social media, or consumer internet
- Experience working in an Agile Development environment
- Understanding of technical task management. Knowledge of programming and the Unity platform a plus.
- Experience with Jira, as well as other industry-standard production and office software
- A passion for brainstorming new features that contribute to a product’s fun, as well as to the bottom line
- Natural leadership qualities, able to set a detailed schedule and keep the team informed and on-track
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Reliable, able to juggle numerous responsibilities and requests, a natural-born multi-tasker
- Passion for mobile gaming and gaming in general. A love of lifestyle games a plus.
Life at the cutting edge of wireless technology is an exciting but demanding place to be. Glu is always on the lookout for exceptionally talented individuals to join our team. We reward talent, creativity, and the ability to get the job done. At Glu, you’ll find dynamic people, a forward-thinking culture, a team-oriented environment, and opportunity for advancement. If you are interested in mobile technology and want to be a part of a team that makes the future of wireless technology happen, then Glu is for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. Glu is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We welcome people of different backgrounds and experiences to ensure a diverse and inclusive workplace.