Sr Content Production Manager
At our Crowdstar studio, we believe that there is a huge opportunity in interactive entertainment products for women, and CrowdStar’s goal is to build products which engage, enrich and empower them.
With our two top grossing titles, Covet Fashion and Design Home, CrowdStar has developed new ways for users (players) to enjoy fashion and interior design. Not only are we changing how women game
- Focusing on user engagement and user happiness
- Responsible for entry and accuracy of game-related data
- Handle strategic daily release of game content, ensuring all goals and deadlines are met
- Lead troubleshooting when challenge mistakes occur; communicate with Content, Art, Dev, Management to fix the problem
- 3+ years of experience in content management, project management, or similar
- 2+ years of experience leading a team or managing direct reports.
- Demonstrated capacity for developing and understanding strategy
- Proficiency in a Mac OS, Google Apps, spreadsheets
- Must be highly organized with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize projects and meet deadlines
- BA/BS Degree