Product Management Analyst
In this position, you will be responsible for supporting the development of new commercial insurance products as well as the enhancement and maintenance of existing products, associated regulatory compliance and system updates for targeted lines of business in various states; research and application of regulatory requirements for filed products and working with internal resources to implement; review of ISO circulars for all commercial lines of business and if necessary, make required updates and communicate changes to internal and external personnel.
Position & Responsibilities
- Review, interpretation, modification and creation of policy forms utilizing technical knowledge and at times regulatory knowledge of individual states
- Manage implementation and documentation of policy form changes, including maintenance of forms libraries.
- Review ISO circulars for applicability to supported products/lines, implement and communicate changes as needed.
- Work with various departments to gather and create supporting documentation to generate filings requests and manage activity.
Requirements & Qualifications
- 3-5 years of commercial P&C insurance industry business experience in a Product Management/Development capacity; knowledge of multiple commercial lines required
- Strong technical background in the drafting of policy language
- Experience with ISOnet and knowledge of ISO rates, rules and forms required
- State filings experience a plus
- Experience successfully communicating with, selling to, and obtaining the support of internal and external senior leadership; excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Prior experience with multiple insurance applications; the ability to quickly dissect and learn new applications.
- The ability to communicate effectively with technical staff, and as needed communicate same in non-technical language.
- Ability to act independently and make sound decisions based on company, product, and regulatory knowledge
- Proven personal leadership skills with an ability to collaborate and maintain relationships throughout the organization.
- Problem solving ability and the ability to adapt to shifting priorities and align activities and priorities to meet goals.
- Proven ability to think strategically and with innovation.
- Ability to manage multiple projects; keeping projects on track and advising management of delays