Customer Service Rep II
Are you looking for a challenge and enjoy helping others?
Do the words: Respect, Integrity, Commitment & Excellence describe you?
If you answered yes to all the above, then we’re looking for you.
We are looking for the best possible CSR to join our team – someone who is a self-motivated team player who works well under pressure and is able to multi-task and prioritize. We are looking for someone who is friendly, hardworking and thrives in a fast-paced environment, and is focused on first call resolution in an effort to achieve customer satisfaction at all levels. Above all else, we are seeking individuals who are active listeners to customer issues and questions, showing interest and compassion and a genuine desire to be helpful and offer solutions.
CSRs on our team provide exceptional service experiences through all customer conversations and interactions; and are responsible for handling inquiries from insureds, agents and lienholders regarding an array of scenarios encompassing billing, payments, first notice of loss processing and claims status. We offer hourly wages that pay significantly higher than other call centers. If this describes a team you’d like to become a part of and contribute to, then we look forward to your application.
American Reliable Insurance Company (ARIC), part of Global Indemnity plc, underwrites and services and array of specialty insurance programs marketed nationwide, with an emphasis on general agency distribution. Product focus areas: Dwelling, Manufactured Home, Motorcycle, ATV, Watercraft, and Farm & Ranch.
Customer Service Reps are responsible for providing front line, direct contact with clients and customers. This is principally done through receiving or placing telephone calls, however, mail, fax and other electronic methods are also possible means of communication. Generally uses computerized system for tracking, information gathering and/or trouble shooting the items raised by the client/customer. Recognizes consistent problem areas and reports to higher level for action. Responds in a timely manner. Most of these activities follow standard procedures and policies with more senior levels using greater latitude and judgment in responding to customers.
• Ability to maintain a consistent high call volume
• Assists in providing information to insureds, lienholders and agents
• Assesses calls for possible elevation or re-routing
• Must be able to access and research information from various databases
• Must demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills as well as accurate data entry
• Contacts are varied, some are non-routine
• Follows standard screens/scripts to perform tasks
• Knowledgeable of company products and services
• 2-3 years of customer service experience
• Insurance background preferred, not required
• Call center environment preferred, not required
• Knowledge and experience with computer systems
• Knows how to assess customer needs
• Strong typing skills
• Analytical mindset
• Bilingual/Spanish a plus
• The standard hours of operation for the customer service department are M-F 5:50am-5:00pm.
• Selected candidates must be available for mandatory, paid training, Monday through Friday, 7:30am to 4:00pm. Toward the end of training, employees will receive their regular, assigned work schedules. Schedules are based on a 37.5-hour workweek.
• Successful selected candidates will receive a job offer stating that continued employment is contingent upon successfully completing all applicable training. Unsuccessful candidates may be released from employment.
• We are conveniently located off of Princess Dr. and the Loop 101. Address: 8667 E Hartford Drive, Suite 225, Scottsdale, AZ 85255