American Reliable Insurance Company (ARIC), part of Global Indemnity llc, underwrites and services an array of specialty insurance programs which are marketed nationwide.
The American Reliable Insurance Company Agriculture (Ag) Division has an immediate opening for an Account Executive III to help the organization develop and profitably grow its Farm & Equine Package, Equine Liability, Commercial Farm Auto and Mortality business.
This is a remote position in which you will be responsible for expanding the Ag Division market presence while fostering new business opportunities by identifying new partner agents/ brokers and profitably grow a territory. Profitably grow a multi-state territory, identify and pursue new agency prospects, manage whole state territories, market a broad product set and seek niche opportunities. Work with Product Development and Underwriting as needed and will facilitate activities that support the successful on boarding of new agent partners. Manage and maintain relationships with existing and new partners. Maintain ongoing involvement in industry related activities and regularly monitor market trends that can impact the company and its related Ag business sector. Communicate industry developments, market changes and / or product issues to underwriting staff and management and will develop relationships throughout the industry to position the company for profitable growth. Promote the company in a positive manner to enhance the value of the brand in the marketplace.
- Work in a collaborative environment with Underwriting and Product management to grow state territories in Ag core products
-Manage a group of independent agencies and General Agency partners in a multi-state territory to achieve key financial metrics
-Educate agency partners with Ag products and hold training sessions on systems and products
- Build distribution sources by identifying potential new agency partners through prospecting process
- Successfully on-board new agency partners with products and systems
- Make necessary proposals to influence prospects to promote profitable growth.
- Analyze and evaluate information and requirements on moderate to complex business issues and processes.
- Maintain knowledge of state markets for Retail and General Agency distribution channels
- Troubleshoot problems and / or product/marketing issues to completion with minimal guidance.
-Maintain high visibility in the market with up to 70% travel.
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent experience.
- 6+ years in a marketing or distribution position in commercial lines and/or personal lines
- Ability to clearly articulate ideas both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent presentation skills
-Ability to build professional relationships with agency partners
-The ability to travel extensively (up to 70%)
- Extensive knowledge of the independent agency system and general market knowledge of the agencies in the a multi-state territory
- Commercial lines& personal lines insurance educational Designations - CIC, CPCU and/ or ARM
- Priory agency experience a plus
-The ability to work remotely as required via a personal computer and the company’s Virtual Private Network (VPN) software