Actuarial Analyst - Pricing
Responsibilities may include:
- Evaluate new program or product opportunities, using information provided and various actuarial and statistical methodologies.
- Analysis of internal and industry/competitor data with regard to Increased Limit Factors, loss trend, exposure trend, loss development factors, ISO loss costs and various rating factors.
- Perform large account pricing for GL, Professional Liability, Auto as needed.
- Design BI tools to monitor company initiatives.
- Use various analytical techniques to evaluate loss drivers of products.
- Complete analysis for admitted products and support state filing work as needed.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bachelors’ degree with actuarial science, mathematics, or statistics concentration;
- 2-5 actuarial exams completed.
- 2-5 years of prior property & casualty actuarial experience.
- Commercial Lines large account pricing experience a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, etc.) a must.
- Programming experience a plus (e.g. SQL, R).
- Experience with Microsoft’s PowerBI (or comparable software) a plus but not required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.