Global Indemnity Group is currently seeking an Executive Assistant to support our Chief Operations Officer and several additional executives
Position & Responsibilities:
- Providing administrative support to the COO & President of Underwriting, as well as supporting departments. Support the teams with calendar management (travel, meetings, events) expense processing and tracking
- Create professional work product in Powerpoint, Word, Excel and other systems
- Continuously evaluate departmental administrative workflows and make recommendations for improvements.
- Strategically partner and collaborate with other EA’s on ensuring consistency on processes and workflows
- Speak with internal and external stakeholders and provide excellence in a customer experience
- Ordering supplies for department as needed
Requirements & Qualifications:
- A minimum of 3-5 years of related administrative support experience; experience supporting executives preferred
- Proven ability to master a number of proprietary as well as off the shelf applications for travel planning, expense management, and related functions.
- Ability to occasionally travel to provide administrative support for corporate functions and board meetings
- Advanced skills in Microsoft office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Exceptional written and communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills; including the ability to create one’s own organizational strategy as well as the ability to logically plan and organize the events, and calendars of many executives
- The ability to be agile, including the modification of planned events on short notice, and change in responsibilities
- The ability to interact with many types of personalities and attempt to effectively resolve conflicts independently
- The ability and interest to identify ways of streamlining administrative processes as well as grow one’s own job
- Personal interest or experience in corporate operations, finance, legal, audit or insurance a plus
- HS diploma required; education towards or completion of bachelor’s degree a plus.
Global Indemnity Group celebrates and supports differences. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, customers and communities we serve. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.