Global Indemnity Group Inc. is a holding company with US operations based in Bala Cynwyd, PA. The company offers a broad array of insurance and reinsurance products and services to meet the needs of a diverse customer base through its operating divisions. The wholly-owned U.S. insurance operating subsidiaries are specialty property and casualty insurers that provide excess and surplus lines insurance products and specialty admitted products through a select nationwide network of professional general agents. Each operating division targets specific markets and distribution channels, providing the company and our agents opportunities and flexibility in conducting business and consists of U.S. and international operations.
The company is seeking an Accounting, Finance, or Business Major to work in the Internal Audit Department on various financial, operational and IT audits, as well as other special projects including using audit software to develop continuous fraud monitoring scripts, fraud investigation testing, and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) control testing to certify key controls are operating effectively. The co-op will gain valuable audit expertise and get exposure to the external auditors. This exposure has led to the placement of many co-ops with the external audit firm after graduation.
- Microsoft Office Suite: Specifically MS Excel and MS Word
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Ability to identify, analyze, and solve problems
- Reliable and dependable; can be counted on to complete assignments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work remotely as needed via personal computer and VPN