Sr. Marketing Coordinator
Position & Responsibilities:
- Edit, proofread, and coordinate the release of email communications, including A/B tests when necessary. Continually track and analyze results to assist in producing effective messages as well as desired deliverability and open rates.
- Write, edit, and/or proofread marketing collateral: advertisements, flyers and brochures, newsletters, and other marketing collateral for all company brands.
- Write, schedule, and publish posts for company’s social media platforms to produce customer engagement. Identify target audiences for boosted/sponsored posts. Analyze results and make future adjustments as necessary.
- Serve as liaison to external agency for creative and development of the company’s Annual Report.
- Administer platform for online reputation management of company brands.
- Develop video tutorials and presentations for internal and external audiences.
- Coordinate the purchasing of promotional items for conferences, trade shows, agent visits, and holiday gifts for employees and customers.
- Post and/or edit content of company’s websites using CMS or in coordination with the IT.
- Coordinate logistics for a few annual trade shows, including registration, maintaining the show schedule, and liaising with show promoters and attendees.
- Learn the company’s varied line of targeted products and their unique distribution in order to correctly connect existing and potential customers.
- Other ad hoc marketing projects as assigned by the department, including presenting to management and senior management.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bachelors’ degree in Marketing or Business preferred with at least 3+ years related experience.
- Excellent proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Proficiency with Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Camtasia, and familiarity with Marketing Automation a plus.
- Strong organizational, time management, communication, design and proofreading skills.
- Must be able to work effectively (independently as well as collaboratively) to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to travel overnight up to 10% of the time.