Head of Brand and Communications (Hybrid)
provides specialty property and casualty insurance for small to middle-market businesses – and we’re on a mission to the best-in-class while achieving steady, profitable growth. Our guiding principles include the core belief that our people are number one. We also strongly emphasize a customer-centric mentality and disciplined underwriting practices. Our work environment is flexible, friendly, and collaborative, with plenty of opportunities to take charge of your career.
What GBLI offers you:
- Generous paid time off (PTO)
- Professional development opportunities (including a mentorship program)
- Educational assistance program, which covers up to $5,250 in educational costs per year
- Comprehensive health insurance plan (with vision and dental)
- No-cost health insurance plan available
- Life insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with up to 6% company match and immediate vesting
- Healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Company-sponsored social events
- Various committees to get involved in, which include our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee, Charitable Giving Committee, and Employee Wellness Committee
The Head of Brand and Communications oversees internal and external communications; develops content for social media platform, creates and innovates new ways for our Brand to be represented on social media. Partners with all lines of business on executing on communication plans that align to overall ONE GBLI Story. Supports and develops sales, marketing, and lifecycle plans for products and/or brands.
Essential Duties & Functions
- Evaluate various digital marketing channels; research and analyze new digital and social media trends in insurance product marketing.
- Develop and/or maintain virtual brand guidelines for all lines of business to ensure brand uniformity and consistency.
- Design monthly internal eNewsletter and coordinate with the project team by attending weekly meetings.
- Contribute to and lead on all website content and maintenance.
- Manage the company’s social media presence including creating content for social media posts and associated graphics.
- Plan and implement search engine marketing campaigns.
- Gather and evaluate web analytics and metrics to be used for market site enhancements and optimization of all digital programs.
- Create reports pertaining to campaign performance to present to senior management.
- Edit, proofread, and coordinate the release of email communications, including A/B tests when necessary.
- Design, write, edit, and/or proofread all virtual/internet-based marketing collateral: advertisements, flyers and brochures, newsletters, and other marketing collateral for all company brands.
- Post and/or edit content of company’s websites using CMS or in coordination with the IT.
- Learn the company’s varied line of targeted products and their unique distribution in order to correctly connect existing and potential customers.
- Other ad hoc marketing projects as assigned by the department, including presenting to management and senior management.
- Bachelor’s degree and 10+ years’ experience
- Supervision of other employees
- Collaboration with senior management in strategic planning, direction and goal setting for the department
- Experience with establishing departmental policies, practices and procedures that have a significant impact on the organization
Global Indemnity Group celebrates and supports differences. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, customers and communities we serve. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.