Senior Recruiter (Hybrid)
GBLI is seeking a Senior Recruiter to join a dynamic organization as a trusted recruiting business partner to collaborate with managers on identifying the best talent (including early talent to senior level positions). Counsel managers on talent identification and acquisition processes and best practices. Manage full cycle recruiting process from vacancy to onboarding. Maintain an efficient, cost effective system of talent delivery while maintaining active communication with hiring management.
This position is remote hybrid from our Bala Cynwd, PA office
Position & Responsibilities:
- Enhance Global Indemnity’s (GBLI’s) recruiting process to drive transformative growth, culture and continuous improvement
- Discuss current and future talent needs with lines of business and provide assessment of talent sources and availability; maintain continuous stream of communication throughout job search lifecycle
- Manage sourcing, selection, and hiring on a national basis for all lines of business; manage full cycle recruiting process and create a positive onboarding experience that reflects our brand
- Proactively network with insurance professionals through various methods (i.e. LinkedIn) to maintain a diverse talent pipeline
- Review applications and interview applicants to match experience with specific job related requirements
- Partner with HR Coordinator to schedule interviews for sourced candidates
- Actively participate in the interview and feedback processes, salary negotiations, and on-boarding process for all candidates; discuss concerns with candidates with appropriate tact.
- Evaluate and select talent sourcing tools and job boards that fit needs of organization and the individual openings, write and place engaging and legally sound job postings
- Maintain relationships with higher education institutions for access to early talent and develop programs to attract, develop, and retain early talent
- Utilize internal grading structures and other sources of market data to assist in a fair and equitable hiring process
- Manage and coordinate temporary employee requests as needed
- Lead and develop a best in class internal recruiting function positioned to support GBLI’s growth and talent strategy
Requirements & Qualifications:
- A minimum of 5 years of progressive talent acquisition experience; additional experience as an HR Generalist a plus; formal education or certifications in Human Resources a plus
- Experience recruiting in the insurance industry a plus
- Considerable knowledge of principles and practices of Human Resources; such as pay equity, compensation benchmarking, behavioral based interviewing and selection methodology
- Experience with recruiting early talent and recent college graduates
- Ability to influence leadership and make sound recommendations on hiring strategies, candidate selection, pay equity etc.
- The ability to market GBLI as an employer of choice for passive candidates; desire and ability to continuously network to bring in talent while enhancing the GBLI brand
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to resolve conflict and effectively communicate with all levels in the organization
- Ability to display optimism, energy, and enthusiasm
- The ability to research and analyze the use of a wide variety of recruiting tools, job boards, etc.
- Experience using several applicant tracking system platforms; ability to learn new systems quickly
- Ability to organize and prioritize work
Global Indemnity Group celebrates and supports differences. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, customers and communities we serve. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.