Sr. Product Development Analyst - Agriculture
In this position, you will be responsible for assisting in the entry into new markets and development and associated compliance of new products in various states. Research regulatory requirements for various forms and endorsements and work with internal resources to implement. Receive and evaluate new ISO circulars. If necessary make required updates and communicate changes as such. Serve as an internal resource for policy language.
Position & Responsibilities
- Review and create forms and endorsements utilizing technical knowledge and expert state knowledge of requirements
- Prepare filings and submit to regulatory department
- Review and maintain regulatory/jurisdictional knowledge relative to forms, endorsements, etc.
- Manage implementation and documentation of changes.
- Receive ISO circular, review for applicability to covered products/lines, implement and communicate changes as needed.
- Provide training to required internal and external parties
Requirements & Qualifications
- 7-10+ years of commercial P&C insurance industry business experience either in an Underwriting or a Product capacity; knowledge of agriculture or related products strongly preferred.
- Strong multi state specific knowledge of endorsement and form construction
- Technical experience using related applications
- Experience successfully communicating with, selling to, and obtaining the support of internal and external senior leadership; excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Prior experience with multiple insurance applications; the ability to quickly dissect and learn new applications.
- The ability to communicate effectively with technical staff, and as needed communicate same in non-technical language.
- Ability to act independently and make sound decisions based on company, product, and regulatory knowledge
- Proven personal leadership skills with an ability to collaborate and maintain relationships throughout the organization.
- Problem solving ability and the ability to adapt to shifting priorities and align activities and priorities to meet goals.
- Proven ability to think strategically and innovatively.
- Ability to manage multiple projects; keeping projects on track and advising management when not