P&C Applications Specialist II
Position & Responsibilities:
- Review and create business requirements and use cases
- Interact/Liaise with line of business stakeholders
- Collect use case/testing scenarios from business partners, and provide results feedback on the same to those partners
- Reviewing Functional Specification Designs, Data Models, Data Mappings, Architectural Documentation Creating UAT Test Plans, Test Cases, and Test Scripts
- Performing UAT Execution, Defect Management.
- Define, gather, and analyze system and customer requirements.
- Ability to see the business needs through system requirements for smooth implementation of projects.
- Develop system deliverables in requirements format.
- Work with business clients to document, review, revise, estimate and prioritize requirements.
- Work with developers to plan, develop and design to ensure requirements are being met.
- Resolve any requirements issues
- Work with testers and review test plans/ test cases to ensure requirements are thoroughly tested.
- Coordinate defect resolution with developers and ensure retest fixes any issues.
- Assist with user training and User Acceptance testing (UAT) and documentation of training material development.
- Must be competent to work on complex projects and or multiple projects simultaneously, with the ability organize and manage project work to drive predictable delivery.
- Reviewing Functional Specification Designs, Data Models, Data Mappings, Architectural Documentation.
- Assists in research and fact finding to develop or modify information systems. Tests, debugs, documents and maintains those programs.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- 1-3 Years of experience in software testing, quality assurance or related IT field.
- 1-3 years of insurance experience a plus
- Experience with a variety of insurance related applications
- Effective communication skills with the ability to interact and communicate effectively with a number of internal departments
- The ability to manage project tasks according to deadlines.
- Proficient in Excel, Word & Powerpoint
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience