Sales Operations Specialist
This Sales Operations Specialist will join a vital sales ops team responsible support activities for our local Sales, CS and Sales Development teams at Glassdoor and take ownership of our routing tools within Salesforce.com. This is an excellent opportunity to gain valuable experience and visibility across a large organization at a fast growing company, and will open pathways to owning a greater level of responsibility within related teams..
This role will work closely with members of our Sales and Development teams, Customer Success, IT, Legal and other Sales Ops teams to manage and streamline systems and tools, execute complex deals, refine rules of engagement, and collaborate on enhancements to existing processes.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and detail oriented, have prior experience with the Salesforce.com platform, and thrive working within a complex process environment that is not fully mature while being able to positively manage situations of a dynamic nature.
Come be an integral part of a growing Sales Operations organization and drive impactful change in support of our Go-to-Market organization!
- Manage our lead and account routing tools (Distribution Engine and Lean Data). Maintaining accurate assignments as part of on/offboarding and territory changes, troubleshooting issues, and collaborating with marketing ops and systems team for tool technical issues and enhancements
- Provide administrative and operational support through cases and direct engagement in a timely and effective manner, based on established policies and procedures.
- Support SDR team inquiries in areas such as Lead qualification / SQL, Rep assignments and rules of engagement, Opportunity creation
- Support Sales team inquiries in Opportunity and Quote management and troubleshooting, Product configuration and pricing, Sales policies, and change order execution active products
- Partner with sales team to structure and review quotes, ensuring all reviews and approvals are in place for non-standard terms.
- Support execution of revenue and change order bookings. Maintain a superior level of accuracy, consistency, and work quality while doing any work, particularly involving order management.
- Execute Monthly SQL auditing
- Data management in the CRM, including auditing and resolving data integrity issues
- Identify opportunities for process optimization, process redesign, or development of new process/policies; develop operational measurements to identify business process issues and provide recommendations and solutions to business challenges
- BA/BS or equivalent 4-year degree required
- 1-2 years operational / customer service experience
- Experience using Salesforce.com marketing or sales tools
- Familiarity with Marketo, Outreach or other relevant SFDC integrated applications a plus
- Can operate in intense environments at each quarter close and work within tight deadlines
- Has strong communication/interpersonal skills and is able to build relationships and influence cross-functionally
- High level of accountability; proven ability to take ownership and solve problems
- Dedication to excellent customer service
- Passionate about Glassdoor and our opportunity, and driven to succeed; “whatever it takes” attitude!
- Work with purpose – join us in creating transparency for job seekers everywhere
- Glassdoor gives back! Glassdoor is a Pledge 1% member; all employees receive 3 paid volunteer days per year
- 100% company paid medical/dental/vision/life coverage; 80% dependent coverage
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- Sunny & peaceful Mill Valley offices located right on the water
- Walking, running and biking trails steps away from the office
- Onsite gym and fitness classes
- Free catered lunch; new menu daily
- Paid holidays and flexible paid time off
- Your choice between Mac or PC
- Dog-friendly office (with dog-free zones if you are so inclined)
- Free parking
Glassdoor is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Glassdoor is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.