Sales Operations Manager, Order Management and Support
As a part of the Sales Operations team, the Sales Execution Manager will be responsible for the successful execution of all bookings and support workstreams and overseeing, directing and prioritizing daily activities of remote teams responsible for order operations and sales support activities. In addition, this role will add strategic value by tracking and improving the accuracy and efficiency of these processes and working cross-functionally to streamline and automate related processes.
The right person for this job will thrive working within a complex process environment that is not fully mature and is able to positively manage situations of a dynamic nature; to be able to modify plans, actions, and decisions in light of changing situations and circumstances while still meeting, or proposing modified deadlines. Someone who has a hands-on, collaborative approach, and the ability to work across departments with disparate needs, excels at problem solving through critical analysis, and is challenged by process review and continuous improvement.
Come be a part of a dynamic and growing Sales Operations organization and drive impactful change in support of our Sales organization!
- Ensure the team performs and follows order processing accurately/timely to meet the needs of our customers. Oversee and manage workflow of all order processing, including IO/PO management, Sales Order compliance and alignment to system, credit alignment, and ownership transfer.
- Develop a world class Order Entry/ Support team that can easily react to changing requirements and priorities.
- Prepare work schedules and coordinate support coverage to ensure sales and SDR reps receive quick, accurate and efficient response to support requests by assigning, training, monitoring, and reviewing their work, which include but are not limited to
- Opportunity management support (CPQ)
- Cancellation administration
- Auto-renewals administration
- Data Quality administration
- Non-standard deal approvals
- Assist in the execution of the above workstreams as needed. Maintain a superior level of accuracy, consistency, and work quality while doing any work, particularly involving order management.
- Audit monthly bookings to ensure adherence to compliance and accuracy in support of compensation policies and financial month close.
- Escalate non-standard or complex requests to the Deals Desk lead and sales support team
- Manage department statistics to ensure high levels of service. Prepare and manage reports and other statistics/ metrics to support process improvements and operational integrity.
- Proactively support and implement the continuous improvement efforts of the team to meet the department goals and objectives, focusing on scalability and automation. Participate in testing new processes within Salesforce.
- Work closely with members of other functional teams throughout the organization.
- Maintain relevant process and policy documentation. Share knowledge within our specific area of expertise or ensure cross-training across other groups to effectively work as a team.
- Create and maintain a work environment that fosters a sense of purpose, urgency, involvement, engagement, and accountability to leverage the team to effective and efficient results.
- 5-7 years sales administration or order management experience
- 2+ years management experience
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com and MS Excel is required
- Can operate in intense environments at each quarter close and work within tight deadlines
- Has excellent business acumen, decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Has strong communication/interpersonal skills and is able to build relationships and influence cross-functionally
- Experience in data analysis, modeling and/or financial analysis
- Ability to function calmly in a fast-paced environment managing multiple priorities simultaneously.
- High level of accountability; proven ability to take ownership and solve problems
- Dedication to excellent customer service
- Passionate about Glassdoor and our opportunity, and driven to succeed; “whatever it takes” attitude!
- Work with purpose – join us in creating transparency for job seekers everywhere
- Glassdoor gives back! Glassdoor is a Pledge 1% member; all employees receive 3 paid volunteer days per year
- 100% company paid medical/dental/vision/life coverage; 80% dependent coverage
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- Sunny & peaceful Mill Valley offices located right on the water
- Walking, running and biking trails steps away from the office
- Onsite gym and fitness classes
- Free catered lunch; new menu daily
- Paid holidays and flexible paid time off
- Your choice between Mac or PC
- Dog-friendly office (with dog-free zones if you are so inclined)
- Free parking
Glassdoor is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Glassdoor is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.