Lead Product Growth Manager, Engagement
- Product Management role within our Product & Growth team at the fastest growing jobs and careers site in the United States
- You’ll have product and business ownership of our Jobs Engagement & Notifications teams
- Own the definition, goal-setting and delivery of the growth of our Engagement product
- Manage the full product lifecycle - defining features, requirements and measurement metrics. Relentlessly iterate and improve through AB testing
- 5+ years of Product Management experience, ideally in a consumer facing role with strong quantitative background
- Degree in Engineering/Sciences, MBA or a quantitative program
- Location: Mill Valley headquarters / Downtown San Francisco
- Click “Apply” on this page to submit your resume directly to the hiring manager
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
Glassdoor’s mission is to help people find jobs and companies they love. We do this by leveraging our unique data-set of company reviews, salaries and interviews alongside our jobs data to offer a one-stop shop for job search and apply. The Engagement Product is a key pillar of our product strategy with the mission of delivering the right set of jobs to the right person at the right time through all push channels - e.g. email, notifications, etc. This team is a key driver behind Glassdoor’s fastest growth rates in the industry and is a high impact and visibility role within our Product team.
- Own the end-to-end job seeker journey experience - including onboarding, engagement, retention and reactivation through engagement channels.
- Own the ideation, user research, development, launch of new product features. Relentlessly measure, learn and optimize.
- Develop instrumentation and logging for data collection and drive reporting and analytics of your product
- Work cross-functionally with other marketing and product teams to create a cohesive and aligned product strategy
- Business ownership of your product.You will be responsible for an area that has massive impact on Glassdoor’s revenue. You will define, own, monitor and optimize your product’s KPIs
- You are a strategic thinker who can define a long-term vision but thrive in execution and driving immediate results
- You can inspire and influence a diverse group of people to march towards your vision
- Analytical horse-power and passion for data-driven decision making
- You are passionate about learning and solving burning user needs
- 5+ years of Product Management experience, ideally in a Growth or Engagement focussed role for a consumer facing internet product
- Degree in Engineering/Sciences, MBA or Quantitative programs
- Work with purpose – join us in creating transparency for job seekers everywhere
- Glassdoor gives back! Glassdoor is a Pledge 1% member; all employees receive 3 paid volunteer days per year
- 100% company paid medical/dental/vision/life coverage; 80% dependent coverage
- An attractive long term incentive plan
- Paid holidays and flexible paid time off
- Combination of a sunny & peaceful Mill Valley offices right by the bay with many hiking trails at its doorstep. Our San Francisco location is right by Embarcadero close to public transit
Glassdoor is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Glassdoor is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.