Accounts Payable Specialist
Looking for your next challenge? How about helping us disrupt a $90B+ talent acquisition market? At Glassdoor, our mission is to help people everywhere find a job and company they love. We are disrupting an industry by changing how people search for jobs and how companies recruit for top talent. we are on a fast-growth trajectory, successfully marrying user-generated content with high-value job advertising and branding for companies.
Glassdoor is looking for an energetic Accounts Payable Specialist to participate in our accounts payable process. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, an excellent communicator and someone who thrives in a fast paced environment.
- Responsible for participating in the full-cycle Accounts Payable process.
- Partner with cross-functional teams, including Finance, Marketing, HR, Legal, FP&A, and third-party bookkeepers for international locations to ensure accounts payable transactions are recorded timely and accurately.
- Participate in the monthly closing process, including the reconciliation of the accounts payable subledger, validation of accruals and reconciliation of credit card accounts.
- Respond to inquiries and communications from external vendors and internal business partners related to Accounts Payable.
- Identify areas for improvement that will allow the AP function to scale as we grow globally
- Participate in the annual 1099 reporting process.
- Ensure appropriate vendor setup and onboarding
- Support external and internal audit and reporting requirements
- Participate in system implementation or enhancement projects impacting procure to pay cycle
- Participate in ad hoc projects and other responsibilities, as assigned.
- 2+ of full-cycle Accounts Payable experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or equivalent field
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally to all levels of the company and with external vendors
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Excellent organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, high volume environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Works with a sense of urgency and be able to meet deadlines by prioritizing tasks
- Knowledge of Coupa and Netsuite highly preferred
- Work with purpose – join us in creating transparency for job seekers everywhere
- Glassdoor gives back! Glassdoor is a Pledge 1% member; all employees receive 3 paid volunteer days per year
- 100% company paid medical/dental/vision/life coverage; 80% dependent coverage
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- Sunny & peaceful Mill Valley offices located right on the water
- Walking, running and biking trails steps away from the office
- Onsite gym and fitness classes
- Free catered lunch; new menu daily
- Paid holidays and flexible paid time off
- Your choice between Mac or PC
- Dog-friendly office (with dog-free zones if you are so inclined)
- Free parking
Glassdoor is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Glassdoor is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.