Outsource Program Lead
Glassdoor is searching for a Outsource Program Lead to join our Content & Community team. In this role, you will be the primary leader of the Content & Community Outsource Program. You will be responsible for facilitating and managing the operational processes of our remote/offshore partner teams within the Content & Community department. You will be the go to person for our Outsourcing Program, assisting other team members with the management of their outsource teams, providing guidance and best practices.
- Work with the Content & Community leadership for resource planning and allocation across all work streams.
- Provide administrative and resource management for Outsource Program.
- Proactively manage both risks and opportunities and regularly communicate to the business and the partner as needed
- Act as the liaison to the current outsource partners for relationship concerns, billing, contracts and negotiations.
- Create, update, and maintain critical documentation related to processes and procedures for our workforce extensions teams within the Content & Community department.
- Provide training, leadership and process direction to new associates and on new workstreams.
- Collaborate with partners to assist with the recruiting and selection of new agents, leads, and other associates.
- Create and maintain accurate dashboards to effectively identify, monitor and report on key metrics
- Optimize workforce performance with respect to quality and productivity.
- Orchestrate business performance reviews to assess operational metrics/effectiveness on a recurring (quarterly) basis with partner teams.
- Travel to other Glassdoor office locations and partner locations.
- Build strong relationships across diverse offices.
Specific Hiring Characteristics/Targets:
- Highly self-motivated individual with excellent leadership, relationship building, facilitation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to support the Content & Community team in dealing with complex projects, training initiatives and dealing in difficult situations
- Extremely detail-oriented and has a strong comfort with numbers
- Ability to analyze data in pursuit of insights and provide recommendations
- Enjoys working with international teams
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field
- 5 years project management or related experience
- Tech savvy with proficiency in Excel and Google Suite applications.
- Excellent oral and written communicator with strong presentation skills
- Experience analyzing metrics to determine outcomes, and recommending improvements based upon analysis.
- Experience working with external vendors to drive large projects.
- Experience managing remote/off-shore resources and teams.
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities.
- Can-do attitude with a problem-solving approach.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Flexibility to travel - 15% including the ability to travel internationally up to 14 days at a time.
- Work with purpose – join us in creating transparency for job seekers everywhere
- Glassdoor gives back! Glassdoor is a Pledge 1% member; all employees receive 3 paid volunteer days per year
- 100% company paid medical/dental/vision/life coverage, with 80% dependent coverage
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- Walking and running trail steps away from the office
- Onsite gym and fitness classes
- Free snacks and drinks
- Your choice between Mac or PC
- Paid holidays and flexible paid time off
- Dog-friendly office
- Free parking
Glassdoor is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Glassdoor is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.